Monday, October 18, 2010

Look Of The Week: Blake Livley

I have a confession to make.... I never really got into Gossip Girl, but I do have a slight girl crush on Blake Livley, I think she has amazing style and apparently it's all her own, one of the few Hollywood celebs without a stylist!


Some of my fave Blake looks:

Loving this blue on her, keeping it one colour makes her appear slimmer than she already is!
Image: style.com
A recent outing in a new Lanvin collection dress, to die for!! Love the colour, love the style, love it!!

Here is the look on the runway, but I think Blake pulls it off much better!

Here is Blake in Chanel, keeping it cute and young!
Image: style.com


Apparently Karl Lagerfeld has mentioned his love for Blake too, and can you blame him, his next muse perhaps?!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment